Sunday, January 2, 2011

The follower to school (Dramatic)

"the walk."
my life...depended on this walk, to be whipped or not to be whipped. you see, my keeper, who controls me, or also my mother, demanded me to walk to school . Not to the bowling ally, not to the book store, but to school. this journey would take about a century, also noting it would be a trecherouse and dangerous walk. If I fail my mission, I will get lashed with a leather spiked belt that would be heated in a fiery furnace . The tricky thing is to get to school on time. I have to arrive in my deep dungeon like classroom controlled by an awful, deformed,appalling, evil teacher. My destination time should be 8am sharp. morning is here allready. I get drug out of bed by my keeper. my body....is....aching with pain......it's unbarable.......my throaght aches, I stood up and...my legs!....they made a stabbing feeling shoot up to my brain, wich triggered my pain. I took a step, I ,I couldn't continue! Before I realized it, i collapsed . In my head,Iwas thinking"how in this universe was I going to walk to school? I limped over to my clothes,( at least i could do that), wich was laid on a bucket in my moused sized room with a dirt floor.I smoothed my long, dirty blond hair and put it in a pony tail neatly. I accomplished everything else in a matter of 5 minutes.Then I was off. The gray and gloomy sky was cloaked by the massive weaping willows and oak trees that climbed to the clouds. My freind was tighty fitted into my schoolbag. Her name was stuffy because she was stuffed with , um, stuff. As i was limping in the crispy leaves on a muddy path, I heard something strange! It sounded like someone was following me ! As i was walking, i heard the leaves crunching. I started running , ignoring the harsh pain in my leg. The follower has started running to! With my heart nearly breaking skin in my chest from pounding, i started moaning. Not just from the fact of my leg, but I did not know who this follower was and wanted with me.I Barely saw anything with my teary eyes . The follower was still following me.Still at the same rate as me. Through all the tears and pain, I saw the old, rundown, school house with a promising look of secureness.When I got off the crunchy leaf path, I didn't hear the follower. Right when i arrived in the classroom , the peircing bell filled my ears. Yes! I....have accomplished my journey! Alas, the teacher stepped in the class with a look on her face that told everything. The look that means I'm in trouble. Why do I have to be allways right? With her curled, red, fingernail, she told me to step in to the dark, cold hallway. She pulled some papers out of her binder. a detention from the principal, i am in biggg trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment