Friday, February 25, 2011

memories to not be remembered,

did you ever find a whole bunch of old stuff that is like, from first grade , like your stories? i did! here are a few-
 each one is a page.
 1. my favorite thing about school is mathwork.                                                                  
  2. my favorite color is red because the r and r starts with my name and i love my name!
  3. i am really happy when i have concentration.
  4.this year i want to learn about lightning. i heard it kills.
     5.my favorite mammal is a monkey because i knows how to swing .
6. on the playground i like to jungle jim
 7.it makes me mad when i have to wait.
 8. frogs are cool caus they can hop.
 9. my favorite sports are cricket. ( i dont even know what that is!!)
10.my best friend are alexis. we foot punch.( what???????)
 ready for my most stupid! - 11. it makes me laugh when i does fact families.
 12. i am smart because i have 5th grade book i does everyday.
 13. to night i have a sleep over. we make dead come alive. ( i dont why in the world i would say that! so dumb)
 14. just for fun, my friend and i play soccer with two trees. ( i never played soccer with friends,man i lied alot.)
 15.christopher culumbus was brave. ( no he wasn't, he wanted to feel better by prooving himself right!)
16. i am a good artist because i know how to draw rockstars.(  the picture was a no- neck square head with weird purple spikes with a small mouth.
17. in the summer i play soccer. i love it!!( i always hated soccer!!??)
 18.jonny applesead had ichy feet.( ??????)
 19. martin luther king jr. read alot of books. ( uhhh, how did i know this?)
 well, i might put the other ones later.
 

2 comments:

  1. gyrl, ur crazzay!!!! even when u were a youngen!

    lol your just insane thats all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny, but somehow I'm not surprized. Love you Nae Nae

    ReplyDelete