Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yeah, school has started.

Well, ur probably thinking right now how far behind I am with the dates right now, but the Internet has been down for quiet some time now. It finally got fixed!! So as I was saying, school started and I have been taking tests, sitting in classrooms for nine hours straight, listening to long boring speeches about the American revolution, and mostly, sleeping in class.I didn't say anything about paying attention; alas, I still get good test grades! I'm also in ADVANCED band. See the word advance? Yep, I play the saxophone!! Not to brag or anything... But urm.....guess who is first chair?? Not giving any names... Me!!! That's not a direct name....so uhhm... As I was saying,carry your umbrellas wherever you go!!! Sorta raining a lot right now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment