Saturday, December 3, 2011

music

hey ya'll!!!! what's up? i have decided to change my blog for the third time since i had it.... please comment on if you like it or maybe give some helpful tips to inprove my blog of any way,(anyway but telling me to shut it down(delete it))..anywho, i have obviously decided to express my true feelings about music. "alright captain obviouse, i would of never thought that! i was thinking you were trying to express your love of puppies or something!!" that's probably going through your head right now....to make things a little clearer on why i have a picture of a saxaphone as my blog title background, i play the saxaphone...and LOVE it. 2012 makes my 4th year of playing this beauty of an instrument. never will i give up playing it. that, my friend , is a dedication i will allways keep to myself....:)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you play the sax. That's my husband's first instrument and I love it. Great song playlist btw

    ReplyDelete