Sunday, December 4, 2011

uhhm..

Well this is embarrasing..... ok so i am done with things round' the house, such as:fixing my bed, washing the dishes(our dish washer never worked!), washing the clothes,and cleaning my room. ok. so let me get to the embarrasing part. i decided i wanted to upload ALL the pics from my camera..and i wanted to post a few. i was first looking for some from the harvest party. i obviously did not take any.:(
then i looked for some for the thanksgiving. no pictures in that catergory either. then i thought, oh yeah! we had a christmas banquet last night! but wait, i didnt take any pictures.then the christmas in the oaks dawned on me. oh yeah, my camera died before we got there from extensive use in the van. my camera is fllled with pics of me and other people making dumb faces or just random photos. NO JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment