Saturday, December 3, 2011

we meet again!!:)

Hello my fellow followers, ect.. i have not benn posting or visiting my blog for some ime now!1 the reason for this is one, my ipad is in fixing mode, the screen is getting fixed!1 for all you people who thougt i was nuts for dropping the thing twice, say no more!! im getting a brand new case that will somewhat help..:P yeah, thanksgiving has passed. now christmas is on its wonderful way!! (where does the time go???)i hope school goes by the fastest!! i just figured something out! i dont get the grades i should get because im not challenged. i look at this stuff as too easy for me so i dont really pay attention. a challenged person would strive to pay attention to the stuff thats really easy or really hard. i am going to pay attention in classes now and i'll see what happens to my grades...will they maracuasly go up,,or slowly go down??

No comments:

Post a Comment